When putting together an ensemble, it’s shocking how many people pay little or no attention to that most important of accessories, the bag. The fact is, accessories can make or break an entire look, so it’s essential that you put as much thought into choosing them as you would any other part of your outfit.
With this in mind, we’ve done some of the hard work for you, and found 5 awesome bags that are guaranteed to have you looking the part this spring…
1. Penfield Ridgeland Weekend Back Pack – This bag is perfect for a weekend away, whether you’re mountain biking in the Cotswolds, camping in the countryside or simply chilling out with friends, it’s got all the bases covered. With its camouflage design, faux suede detailing and padded straps, this bag is as stylish as it is comfortable.
2. TukTuk Bowling Bag – This is one for the girls. It’s from last season’s collection, so if your bank balance is a little tight than this bag is the one to go for. Right now you can get it for a very reasonable price (if you act quickly!), and we’ve chosen it because it’s as on trend now as it was when it was first released. Monochrome is a key look for spring, whilst the bold patterned lining fits perfectly with the garishly patterned prints that are currently dominating streetwear design.
3. Carhartt Parcel Bag – Camo Island – If we were forced to choose, this would have to our bag of choice for spring. So if you buy just one thing this season, make it this. We love the camouflage look anyway, but the boldness of the colours makes this bag truly unique. Casual, smart and uber-cool, this bag is already flying off the shelves pretty quickly, so get yourself one now, while you still can!
4. Herschel Ravine Duffle Bag – This heritage-inspired bag is the perfect choice for when you want to incorporate a little sophistication into your style. It’s extremely practical, with lots of space for spray cans, stencils or anything else you happen to carry with you when on your travels. The red and white pinstripe detailing on the inside lining gives this bag a fresh and up to date look, making this bag the perfect infusion of old and new.
5. HUF FW 12 Backpack – The good old British weather can rarely be relied upon, so if you want to make sure you’re prepared for all eventualities, this bag is the one to go for. Durable, weatherproof and incredibly stylish, it includes a handy section for your laptop, giving you the confidence of knowing your expensive technology is safe and protected, while you’re out and about doing your thing.
We’ve chosen bags to suit both boys and girls, and that cater to a variety of tastes and styles – so now there’s nothing stopping you from getting out there and bagging yourself the accessory of your dreams.